onsdag den 8. oktober 2014

i don't even think i'll survive my life and make it complete
i don't even think i'll turn 25
i'm not gonna make it, i swear i'm trying to survive
but the battle is long lost

5 years ago i swore i would never turn 18
or
that i would never turn 20
but look at me now
my 20's birthday is three months away
i made it till now
but it made me grow bitter
and so revengeful for those who've hurt me along the way

if i ever gonna make it
till i'm 30
i hope to god that he has saved me a seat in heaven by his side
or that the devil will dance along with me in hell
i don't belong anywhere or anyone
not even on this earth
it isn't my home

i catch myself looking at the sky
wishing to fly away with the birds
or
looking through the sea
wishing to swim away with the fish
to be one with earth
one day my restless soul will rest and a piece
of me
will belong to the earth


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar